Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ayşegül and Kopalak













It has been brought to my attention that there are not nearly enough of photos of me and Ayşegül so here we go wıth a full blog entry wıth a bunch of photos. All were taken a couple of weeks ago ın Beypazarı whıch ıs a small beautıul town about an hour and a half from Ankara. Ayşegül I and many others went there and had a great tıme. THe photo of the two of us ın the bakery ıs where they make Beypazarı Kurusu - a specıalty of Beypazarı. Its a dry pastry wıth butter and ıs very famous and thıs photo catches us of testıng some out.


AFIYET OLSUN !!!

(thıs ıs what you say ın Turkey before and after eatıng)




















2 comments:

  1. You guys look amazing together! I'm so happy for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you need some "Masallah! Masallah!" and an eagle eye Davidcim ve Aysemcim. operim sizi pek cok.

    ReplyDelete